In House Corporate Lawyer reporting to CFO of DeepVerge plc
DeepVerge plc, a UK public company listed on the London AIM Exchange, are seeking a In House Corporate Lawyer to join the management team of this fast growing plc.
The company has trading subsidiaries in Asia, North America and Europe with position based in the UK or Ireland.
We are looking for a specialised Corporate Lawyer to serve as an in-house counsel and handle all complex legal matters and projects. You will ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise our company on legal rights and duties.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, securities law, intellectual property rights, licensing)
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Current licence to practise law
- BS degree in Law