Inside Sales Representatives USA and Europe roles
Modern Water is a pioneering and innovative technology company, specialising in advanced monitoring products and membrane water treatment solutions. Modern Water works in a range of industries across the globe, in a diverse range of applications.
Context of the role
You will be part of the sales team in the Monitoring Business Unit, whose products monitor toxicity, metals and environmental contaminants in water, soil, food and industrial process streams and will report to the VP Sales.
What you will do?
You are responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process with the sales team and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. This is a full sales cycle role that requires the successful candidate to hunt and find new prospects, work and up-sell into existing install and drive and close the deals.
You will also conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and virtual presence technologies. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and supporting the execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based upon the interactions with prospects.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You have proven inside sales experience and a track record of over-achieving quota. You must have strong communication skills and have a challenger mentality. A track record as an Inside Sales Representative and closing deals directly with the customer and or with the downstream channel partners would be an asset.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources as leads.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate targeted accounts within the existing client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information and sources.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell in consultation with the account management team.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales. Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasise product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss terms and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
What you bring?
- Exceptional client service skills with a collaborative style, supporting internal and external clients, as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-tasking and time management skills to effectively work under deadline pressures;
- Works independently and uses appropriate judgement in decision-making with a results-driven orientation.
- Effectively works in a team-based environment, as well as independently to complete work duties.
- Must comprehend and effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally (preferably native English).
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Strong organisational and detail-oriented skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree will be an advantage.
What we offer
You will work in a professional organization with appealing international projects and products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. In addition, we offer good primary and secondary employment conditions as well as excellent opportunities for development.